Eightwire had been in business for 5 years when they engaged Virtual Marketers for marketing support.
They had a variety of legacy brands and different brand styles across their channels.
The business wanted support growing their brand awareness, sharing the work they do and the knowledge they have.
Hiring an on-contract, part-time Marketing Manager provided some marketing structure and process to the busy team.
Virtual Marketer’s Marketing Manager, Martina, developed a marketing and content strategy in line with core business objectives, and ensured consistency across all channels.
With the addition of ‘Marketing Mondays’ to the business, Eightwire was able to manage everyday business needs and occasional campaign and special project activity:
- Rebuilt website on customisable WordPress platform, and optimised with UX/UI review
- Sales video creation
- SEO review to drive content changes and increase relevance
- Customised GA reporting
- Regular engagement on social media
- eNewsletters to users
- Testimonials sourced & case studies developed
- Sales collateral development
- Conference support
Key Benefits & Results
- Consistent branding, messaging, look and feel across all channels.
- Having an on-call specialist to discuss marketing and PR opportunities as they arose.
- Regular content production of social media, blogs, case studies and user newsletters.
“Our one day per week Marketing Manager created some much needed marketing structure for our fast growing business. With a marketing and content strategy in place, we were able to better support key business objectives and ensure consistency across all our channels.Access to Virtual Marketers design, video, UX and web dev expertise worked really well for our business, providing a cost effective way of delivering our marketing function.”
Jason Gleason, CEO